Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Renovating

I know it's been forever since my last post, but we've been SUPER busy renovating our kitchen. It's quite the job. We decided to move our washer and dryer downstairs and take down one of the major walls dividing the kitchen from the living room. I'm SO glad Danny is capable of learning and doing most of the work. We have an awesome family helping us along. If it wasn't for Corey and Deb, we would never get this done. So, THANK YOU! I've posted a few pictures of us in the process. We still have to move the electrical, so we had to leave up a few boards. They will come down in the next few days/weeks. We are still trying to decide on cupboards and flooring. Me and Danny can't agree on anything. Since when do men have such an opinion about deco? Oh well, I'll win ... maybe.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Mariel is growing up too fast, she is so cute. I love renovating, it is one of my favorite things. Hope you can agree on something soon. Good luck.

Sanna said...

Wow, that really opened things up. It looks like fun!